What You Can Expect
- Initial evaluation
- Treatment recommendations for addressing specific problems
- Medical referral and consultation with experienced health professionals, when necessary
- An active treatment program to promote behavioral and emotional change
- Appointments are conveniently arranged as quickly as possible
To enter one of our groups, please schedule a 1 hour and 15 minute initial evaluation. At this session, we’ll determine together if the existing group is a good fit for you. It is also an opportunity to see if you feel comfortable with us. Group therapy meets weekly.
We require that you are under the care of individual therapy while in group, however, it does not have to be with one of our therapists. It can be with any therapist of your choice.. We found that group alone is over stimulating and the success rate from group is poor without the added advantage of individual therapy. There are circumstances where we bypass this requirement, however, that determination is made on a case-by-case basis.
If you have scheduled an appointment already, please complete the client intake form and read and sign the client contract accessible on the link above, and bring these with you to the initial evaluation. It is also important that you read the notice of privacy act as well before coming to the session.
Please call for fee information.
All inquiries will be answered confidentially.
Payments are made in full to the clinic for each visit. We provide you with all the information you need to submit to your insurance.
If you are planning to use your health insurance, you must call your insurance company to ask if therapy services are covered. Your health insurance provider might promise to pay for outpatient psychotherapy, but that doesn’t mean it covers all the different psychotherapist credentials and settings.
Guideline of questions to ask your insurance company:
* How much does my coverage pay per visit?
* Do I have a maximum number of visits or maximum dollar amount per calendar year?
* How much is my deductible?
* What is the reimbursement policy?
* Does my policy have a requirement regarding licensure and degree (i.e. MD, Ph.D., M.S.W, M.A.) or does it require the clinician to be supervised by an MD or a Ph.D.?
* Does my policy cover out-of-network clinicians? What is the out-of-network rate?