What You Can Expect
- Initial evaluation
- Treatment recommendations for addressing specific problems
- Medical referral and consultation with experienced health professionals, when necessary
- An active treatment program to promote behavioral and emotional change
- Appointments are conveniently arranged as quickly as possible.
Initial evaluations are 1 hour and 15 minutes long. The initial appointment is an opportunity for us to hear your concerns and evaluate the best way to help you. It is also an opportunity for you to decide if you feel comfortable with us.
If you have scheduled an appointment already, please complete the client intake form and read and sign the client contract accessible on the link above, and bring these with you to the initial evaluation. It is also important that you read the notice of privacy act as well before coming to the session.
Please call for fee information
All inquiries will be answered confidentially.
Payments are made in full to the clinic for each visit. We provide you with all the information you need to submit to your insurance.
If you are planning to use your health insurance, you must call your insurance company to ask if they cover therapy services. Your health insurance provider might promise to pay for outpatient psychotherapy, but that doesn’t mean it covers all the different psychotherapist credentials and settings.
Guideline of questions to ask your insurance company:
* How much does my coverage pay per visit?
* Do I have a maximum number of visits or maximum dollar amount per calendar year?
* How much is my deductible?
* What is the reimbursement policy?
* Does my policy have a requirement regarding licensure and degree (i.e. MD, Ph.D., M.S.W, M.A.) or does it require the clinician to be supervised by an MD or a Ph.D.?
* Does my policy cover out-of-network clinicians? What is the out-of-network rate?