- Envy and Jealousy
- Friday, January 7, noon to 12:45 pm EST
- Facilitator: Steven Taylor, LLMSW
- Webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion
- Login information will be emailed to you prior to the webinar.
- If you are unable to attend, register for the webinar and we will send you a recording of the live webinar.
FREE WEBINAR: Envy and jealousy
Jealousy is the fear of losing what you already have, while envy occurs when you want something someone else has.
Are you finding these emotions are interfering with your life and your relationships? The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health presents a free webinar that will take a closer look at envy and jealousy. Steven Taylor, LLMSW, will discuss the many underlying issues that may cause people to feel these often unwanted emotions, and how to manage them positively and effectively.
The webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation, followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion.
If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register and you will receive a recording of the live webinar.
Mark this date on your calendar:
Friday, January 7, noon to 12:45 pm EST
Facilitator: Steven Taylor, LLMSW, brings 10 years of experience to The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health. His therapeutic approach is psychodynamic, holistic, person-centered, and strength based. He incorporates mind-body connection and mindfulness alongside other evidence-based methods to help his clients.